Gift ideas for her - Top 10 eco gifts for her.
Not sure what to get her, but you really want it to be something special? We've narrowed down some great ideas for you as our top 10 picks for eco gifts for her.
10) Veja sneakers. Sneakers are on fire right now. They go with absolutely everything. So if she loves her sneakers and is in need of a new pair that isn't as damaging to the environment, then consider Veja. They have super cute sneakers and a great selection. Price points are standard to high, but it comes with a warm fuzzy feeling knowing that you shopping eco brands that care.
9) Mud Jeans. We are loving everything Mud jeans is doing. They truly care about doing right by the environment and are continuously working to do better. The jean lease system is so impressive! It's only 9 on the list because selecting jeans and sizing can be tricky as a gift.
8) Pokoloko towels. Made with sustainable textiles, ethically made and they plant two trees with every order. Win, win, win! I personally have one of these and love the feel and texture.
7) Loofah bags. - Essences Beauty Company has a completely biodegradable bag made of Sisal. So impressive and inexpensive. A women-owned Canadian company.
6) The leather belt bag from Bravesoles. If you're wondering why we have a leather item as a sustainable gift idea, it is because we believe it is more sustainable and less damaging then plastic that is often coined as vegan. Bravesoles also uses up-cycled tires for the soles of their sandals. This product is also super versatile, one size and completely functional for any woman.
5) Serendipity Candles. The Serendipity Candle Company has a huge selection of candles that are made of soy. N'uff said. A sure thing.
4) Solmate Socks. Ethically made from recycled materials in the USA. It checks off all the boxes, including carbon footprint from production. Also, who's not going to love a cute pair of socks?
3) Kent compostable underwear. Ok, if there is one thing that can no be passed down to your daughter, donated, or sold at a thrift shop, it is definitely intimates like underwear. We respect this collection that only advertises their underwear be composted at end of life. A great gift idea!
2) Ok, so we know it might seem self serving by putting one of our items on this list, but it is with good reason. Our large silk scarf is not only made of upcycled saris, it is also a biodegradable natural textile, feels amazing on the skin, each print is unique and it is extremely well priced. We just had to add it to the list as scarves always sell as great gift ideas. Especially in Canada.
1) Recycled Silver stacking rings. Kind Karma has a beautiful selection of well priced recycled sterling silver rings. They also provide at risk and homeless youth job opportunities.