Mystic Pant -Rayon
HOW TO RETURN
Email Guru at email@example.com to make arrangements for return/credit. We will provide you with a return number. You then pack it up with the receipt and send it back to us. You can do all this provided the item/s is still in its original state and has not been washed or worn. The item/s must still have their original tags on them (un-tampered). The return package must be marked for return within 10 days of purchase.
The return must be shipped to:
Guru For Life
2356 Carrington Place
A FEW POINTS TO NOTE
- All sale items and accessories are final sale
- All items are inspected for damage before shipping.
- The original shipping charge (if applicable) is non-refundable.
- Refunds may take up to 5 business days to process from the date we receive the item back in our inventory.
- All items being returned must be items that were purchased directly from the guruforlife.ca website. We will not accept items returned from retailers we supply our brand to.
- If a package is returned to sender (Guru) because it was not picked up, then the responsibility of shipping costs to resend will fall on you, the customer. We will automatically resend the package and charge for the additional shipping costs.
- We ship orders within 4 business days of receiving the order.
- If the item is damaged, we would happily give a partial refund for repair in order to reduce the shipping footprint.
- The continued pandemic may cause shipping delays depending on lockdown measures. We will do our best to get your orders out as fast as possible.
- The customer agrees that all communications regarding your order post purchase is agreed to and is not solicitation.
Guru For Life is a unique brand with unique merchandise. Most of our inventory is made up of single unique items with their own original print and colour combination created with up-cycled saris. It is for that reason that we will not be able to guarantee that the item/s you purchase will be a facsimile of what is represented in our photos. If you have questions before ordering please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Upcycled saris have an amazing history. Each of our high quality Rasgulla saris are collected by bartering in Indian villages and are re-fashioned by Guru for you! Individual designs are created for women like you, who respect unique style and the sustainability movement. Because our saris have history, they may also have minor imperfections that are camouflaged in the beauty of our exquisite saris. These petite flaws you will embrace, much like our own personal flaws. Because nothing and no one is perfect.
These unique item/s may have small imperfections such as small holes or marks. This is because the saris have been gently worn before we make them into our designs.